In the Fall 2020 semester, we will offer a special administration of the Wellbeing Assessment survey. This pilot version of the survey will include revisions to make the survey more amenable to the diverse learning contexts (on-campus, remote, hybrid, etc.) necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic. In addition, new survey content will specifically assess effects of the pandemic on student wellbeing.
The survey questionnaire is available to preview here. The following is an overview of included content:
Existing Wellbeing Assessment Content:
- Subjective Wellbeing (Happiness, Life Satisfaction, Self Esteem, Depression, Anxiety, etc.)
- Activity Engagement
- Academic Engagement
- Positive Coping
- Revisions to above content to accommodate pandemic-related changes in learning contexts
- COVID-19 effects on students’ wellbeing
- COVID-19 Prevention Measures
- Stress from discrimination and national/global events
- Standing up to racial discrimination
- Fundamental needs (e.g., medical and mental health care accessibility, housing and food security, etc.)
- Additional demographics & background info
This will be a limited, free administration. We will accept up to 30 schools on a first-come, first-served basis. This special administration will be a hybrid of the Core and Plus services normally offered. All participating schools will receive online, interactive reports, but other features typically offered at the Plus level (such as Additional Modules, Custom Items, Summer Learning Collaborative, etc.) will not be available.
Registration is open through October 8th. Registration guidelines for the Fall can be accessed here.