In the Fall 2020 semester, we will offer a special administration of the Wellbeing Assessment survey. This pilot version of the survey will include revisions to make the survey more amenable to the diverse learning contexts (on-campus, remote, hybrid, etc.) necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic. In addition, new survey content will specifically assess effects of the pandemic on student wellbeing.
A finalized version of the survey questionnaire is not available to preview at this time. For reference in the meantime, the Spring 2020 version can be found here. The following is an overview of content intended for inclusion:
Existing Wellbeing Assessment Content:
- Subjective Wellbeing (Happiness, Life Satisfaction, Self Esteem, Depression, Anxiety, etc.)
- Activity Engagement
- Academic Engagement
- Positive Coping
- Revisions to above content to accommodate pandemic-related changes in learning contexts
- COVID-19 effects on students’ wellbeing
- Stress from discrimination and national/global events
- Fundamental needs (e.g., medical and mental health care accessibility, housing and food security, etc.)
- Additional demographics & background info
This will be a limited, free administration. We will accept up to 30 schools on a first-come, first-served basis. Although many features typically offered at the Plus level (such as Additional Modules, Custom Items, Summer Learning Collaborative, etc.) will not be available, all participating schools will receive online, interactive reports.
Registration will open at the beginning of August. Registration guidelines for the Fall are not yet available; to gain an understanding of the registration process, please see Spring 2020 registration instructions for Core schools.