Our leadership team reflects the collaborative nature of the project, with input from multiple departments.
- Nicole Brocato, PhD, Director, Wellbeing Assessment
- Penny Rue, PhD, Vice President for Campus Life
- Eranda Jayawickreme, PhD, Assistant Professor of Psychology
- Malika Roman Isler, PhD, Assistant Vice President Inclusive Practice & former Director of Wellbeing
- Andy Chan, MBA, Vice President, Innovation and Career Development
- Philip Handwerk, PhD, Director, Institutional Research
- John H. Pryor, MA, Pryor Educational Insights
The project team, led by Nicole Brocato, oversees the survey implementation and research efforts. The project team and the and staff members of WFU’s wellbeing initiative, Thrive, are working together to ensure that the survey dovetails with programming.
- Laura Hix, Research Scientist
- Tamara McLaughlin, Business and Communications Manager
- Xinyu (Crystal) Ni, Research Scientist
- Samantha Shang, Technical Research Coordinator
- Yitong Zhao, Graduate Assistant
The Wellbeing Collaborative was founded with a gift from the Reynolds American Foundation to develop the Wellbeing Assessment. The project has also received funding from Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina to help us continue developing the Wellbeing Assessment and begin developing intervention research.