We have begun compiling resources to assist schools with the development of wellbeing programming on their campuses. If you know of a resource that you think would be helpful to share, please contact us.
- Mapping of existing large-scale measures related to student wellbeing*
- School-Belonging Literature Review
- Citations database for existing scales for wellbeing-related topics, like belonging and meaning.
- Listserv articles
- Citations connecting wellbeing, retention, and grades
- External sites (includes links to a variety of wellbeing measures, and organizations actively engaging on this topic)
*For a helpful comparison of the pro’s and con’s of various measures, we recommend the presentation Exploring the Menu: Well-Being Assessment Tool Alternatives given by Chris Dawe, Principal, Strategic Healthy Impacts & Suzy Harrington, AVP Student Affairs – Health & Well-Being, University of Houston at NASPA Strategies 2021.